Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 02:30 in Psychology & Sociology
The stroke that disconnected Cathy Hutchinson’s brain from her body has kept her silent and unable to move for more than 14 years. But science is starting to change all that.
- Undetected strokes increase riskTue, 4 Oct 2011, 17:37:04 EDT
- Robot arm improves performance of brain-controlled deviceTue, 14 Dec 2010, 17:34:53 EST
- For robust robots, let them be babies firstThu, 20 Jan 2011, 13:33:39 EST
- Brain stimulation can help partially paralyzed stroke patients regain use of their musclesMon, 13 Sep 2010, 10:08:16 EDT
- 10 percent of healthy people in study had injury from 'silent strokes'Thu, 26 Jun 2008, 16:21:34 EDT