Tuesday, May 8, 2012 - 15:01 in Earth & Climate
The carcasses of dead pelicans still litter the beaches of northern Peru, even as the last of nearly 900 dolphins are slowly being cleared away.
- Dolphins get a lift from delta wing technologyFri, 26 Jun 2009, 6:43:11 EDT
- Study shows rise in Cornwall's dolphin, whale and porpoise deathsSun, 6 Jul 2008, 21:28:30 EDT
- Smithsonian study: Stranding records are faithful reflection of live whale and dolphin populationsTue, 7 Jun 2011, 14:36:27 EDT
- Dolphins use double sonarTue, 7 Jun 2011, 12:39:35 EDT
- Dolphins maintain round-the-clock visual vigilanceFri, 1 May 2009, 0:23:54 EDT