Monday, May 7, 2012 - 16:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A genetic study of horses across Eastern Europe and Central Asia has traced the domestication of one of man's most powerful animal allies to wide-open grasslands shared by Ukraine, southwest Russia and Kazakhstan, researchers said Monday.
- Mystery of the domestication of the horse solvedMon, 7 May 2012, 23:32:55 EDT
- Evidence of earliest known domestic horses found in KazakhstanFri, 6 Mar 2009, 11:27:14 EST
- Archaeologists find earliest known domestic horsesThu, 5 Mar 2009, 14:33:02 EST
- Genome sequence for the domestic horse to be unveiledThu, 5 Nov 2009, 15:22:05 EST
- Horse genome sequence and analysis published in ScienceThu, 5 Nov 2009, 15:22:36 EST