Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 21:00 in Health & Medicine
Researchers in Mexico say they have found clear evidence of blood cells and tissue fragments including muscle and tendon on 2,000-year-old stone knives.
- Scientists make bamboo tools to test theory explaining East Asia's Stone Age tool scarcityFri, 8 Apr 2011, 11:03:30 EDT
- Healthy diet rocks when it comes to fighting kidney stonesThu, 16 Sep 2010, 18:51:03 EDT
- Scientists discover genetic switch that increases muscle blood supplyTue, 1 Mar 2011, 14:05:19 EST
- Dr. Larissa Shimoda to discuss mechanisms of hypoxic pulmonary hypertensionMon, 11 Apr 2011, 4:02:22 EDT
- LSUHSC reports first successful salivary stone removal with roboticsThu, 18 Nov 2010, 12:57:04 EST