Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 09:01 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Experts in Ohio are trying to figure out what a fossil dubbed "Godzillus" used to be.
- Ancient fossilized sea creatures yield oldest biomolecules isolated directly from a fossilTue, 19 Feb 2013, 11:34:40 EST
- LSU expert teams with Ohio State researcher to track species affected by Gulf oil spillWed, 25 Aug 2010, 11:36:30 EDT
- Recent studies bring fossils and genes together to piece together evolutionary historyWed, 7 Nov 2012, 13:11:03 EST
- Climate scientist warns world of widespread suffering if further climate change is not forestalledWed, 8 Dec 2010, 11:08:45 EST
- Flatfish fossils fill in evolutionary missing linkWed, 9 Jul 2008, 13:36:07 EDT