Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 12:50 in Mathematics & Economics
Space-faring robots could be extracting gold and platinum from asteroids within 10 years if a new venture backed by two Silicon Valley titans and filmmaker James Cameron goes as planned.
- Solar wind tans young asteroidsWed, 22 Apr 2009, 13:45:00 EDT
- Sulphur proves important in the formation of gold minesThu, 6 Jan 2011, 17:02:22 EST
- Asteroid impact helps trace meteorite originsWed, 25 Mar 2009, 14:22:30 EDT
- Sunlight spawns many binary and 'divorced' binary asteroidsWed, 25 Aug 2010, 13:25:09 EDT
- Making gold green: New non-toxic method for mining goldTue, 14 May 2013, 13:38:22 EDT