Friday, April 20, 2012 - 03:00 in Health & Medicine
A team of American scientists and researchers is setting up a laboratory at Mount Everest to study the effects of high altitude on humans.
- Team probes why climbers die on Mount EverestWed, 10 Dec 2008, 10:56:39 EST
- Climbing Mount Everest: Noble adventure or selfish pursuit?Wed, 22 Dec 2010, 12:40:17 EST
- Research team explores causes of death on Mount EverestTue, 9 Dec 2008, 19:43:32 EST
- Scientists climb Mt. Everest to explain how hearts adapt and recover from low oxygenMon, 31 Jan 2011, 11:23:00 EST
- Everest expedition suggests nitric oxide benefits for intensive care patientsThu, 6 Oct 2011, 17:38:27 EDT