Friday, April 20, 2012 - 04:30 in Health & Medicine
The 9-year-old patient sits still, munching on popcorn and sipping grape juice while he gets an ultrasound of his heart.
- Ultrasound used to predict heart attack riskTue, 19 Aug 2008, 8:49:57 EDT
- Study raises doubts about value of heart ultrasound before elective surgeryThu, 18 Aug 2011, 23:39:33 EDT
- Carotid artery ultrasound is an effective alternative to more invasive coronary angiographyMon, 14 Jun 2010, 18:03:35 EDT
- Heart ultrasound helps determine risk of heart attack, death in HIV patientsTue, 12 Jul 2011, 17:04:48 EDT
- Performing single ultrasound to detect blood clot may be sufficient for some patientsTue, 2 Feb 2010, 17:30:44 EST