When fishermen returned to the deep reefs of the Gulf of Mexico weeks after BP's gushing oil well was capped, they started catching grouper and red snapper with large open sores and strange black streaks, lesions they said they'd never seen and promptly blamed on the spill.
- Gulf of Mexico clean-up makes 2010 spill 52-times more toxicFri, 30 Nov 2012, 11:35:10 EST
- University of California Santa Barbara study reveals how gas, temperature controlled bacterial response to Deepwater Horizon spill Mon, 3 Oct 2011, 22:32:56 EDT
- Consumer responses to Gulf oil spill reflect Americans' changing corporate expectationsWed, 16 Jun 2010, 13:05:15 EDT
- Scientists describe 2 new species of fish from area engulfed by oil spillThu, 8 Jul 2010, 11:21:59 EDT
- Health impact of Gulf Coast oil spill hazardous but improvingMon, 16 Aug 2010, 12:31:13 EDT