Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 13:01 in Paleontology & Archaeology
There are more bats in caves first struck by white-nose syndrome, giving researchers a glimmer of hope in the scourge that has killed millions of bats in North America.
- Death in the bat caves: Disease wiping out hibernating batsThu, 3 Feb 2011, 9:33:38 EST
- Dying bats in the Northeast remain a mysteryThu, 8 May 2008, 17:42:34 EDT
- Israeli cave explorers return from record-breaking expedition of 'Everest of the caves' Tue, 4 Sep 2012, 10:13:26 EDT
- Ecologists propose first prevention for white-nose syndrome death in batsThu, 5 Mar 2009, 10:44:46 EST
- Tourism does not harm all caves Mon, 11 Apr 2011, 11:34:35 EDT