Monday, April 16, 2012 - 14:31 in Astronomy & Space
A former computer specialist with NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory spent much of his free time advocating for the idea that a higher intelligence must have had a hand in creation.
- Good and bad in the hands of politiciansThu, 29 Jul 2010, 10:31:48 EDT
- UI researchers analyze implications of 'intelligent design' for human behaviorTue, 13 Apr 2010, 17:32:22 EDT
- Employee with higher level of emotional intelligence is more dedicated and satisfied at workWed, 15 Sep 2010, 9:31:32 EDT
- On the hunt for universal intelligenceThu, 27 Jan 2011, 12:50:59 EST
- Artificial intelligence -- child's play!Tue, 3 Feb 2009, 10:24:40 EST