Saturday, April 14, 2012 - 18:00 in Mathematics & Economics
Strange secrets hide in numbers. For instance, an orange used car is least likely to be a lemon.
- Genetic origin of cultivated citrus determinedTue, 18 Jan 2011, 12:16:15 EST
- Hide files within files for better data securityMon, 9 May 2011, 10:03:09 EDT
- UNC report: Heat-related deaths in high school football players dip, but all are preventableWed, 30 Jul 2008, 17:42:29 EDT
- 'Going off the grid' helps some bacteria hide from antibioticsMon, 25 Apr 2011, 14:31:36 EDT
- Microbial contamination found in orange juice squeezed in bars and restaurantsWed, 14 Dec 2011, 13:37:22 EST