Friday, April 6, 2012 - 17:50 in Earth & Climate
A federal report says oil and gas production may explain a sharp increase in earthquakes in the nation's midsection.
- Earthquakes actually aftershocks of 19th century quakesWed, 4 Nov 2009, 13:39:23 EST
- New study cites lower rate of quakes along some subduction zonesFri, 4 Dec 2009, 11:22:45 EST
- Like fireflies, earthquakes may fire in synchronyFri, 18 Jun 2010, 15:05:23 EDT
- Climate change enhances grassland productivityMon, 26 Jan 2009, 11:09:44 EST
- Study predicts crop-production costs will jump dramatically in 2009Wed, 23 Jul 2008, 12:14:49 EDT