Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 18:30 in Biology & Nature
A frog that can perch on the tip of your pinkie with room to spare has been claimed as the world's smallest vertebrate species, out-tinying a fish that got the title in 2006. But the discoverer of another weensy fish disputes the claim.
- World's smallest frogs discovered in New GuineaMon, 12 Dec 2011, 23:32:34 EST
- World's smallest snake found in BarbadosSun, 3 Aug 2008, 8:35:22 EDT
- Prehistoric fish extinction paved the way for modern vertebratesMon, 17 May 2010, 15:37:19 EDT
- Prehistoric fish extinction paved the way for modern vertebratesMon, 17 May 2010, 17:07:11 EDT
- From humming fish to Puccini: Vocal communication evolved with ancient speciesThu, 17 Jul 2008, 14:29:21 EDT