Friday, November 18, 2011 - 06:00 in Earth & Climate
Top international climate scientists and disaster experts meeting in Africa have a sharp message for the world's political leaders: Get ready for more dangerous and unpredictable weather caused by global warming.
- Weather records due to climate change: A game with loaded diceSun, 25 Mar 2012, 20:34:24 EDT
- Weather extremes provoked by trapping of giant waves in the atmosphereMon, 25 Feb 2013, 16:03:43 EST
- Extreme weather events can unleash a 'perfect storm' of infectious diseases, research study saysTue, 24 Jun 2008, 20:28:25 EDT
- Local weather patterns affect beliefs about global warming, NYU and Temple researchers find Wed, 25 Jul 2012, 12:41:03 EDT
- Erratic, extreme day-to-day weather puts climate change in new lightTue, 15 Nov 2011, 19:33:15 EST