Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 17:30 in Physics & Chemistry
One of the very pillars of physics and Einstein's theory of relativity — that nothing can go faster than the speed of light — was rocked Thursday by new findings from one of the world's foremost laboratories.
- Researcher investigates the basis of Einstein's first approximation in the theory of relativityWed, 15 Jul 2009, 11:22:50 EDT
- Einstein's theory fights off challengersWed, 14 Apr 2010, 14:04:52 EDT
- Integral challenges physics beyond EinsteinThu, 30 Jun 2011, 14:38:54 EDT
- Extending Einstein's theory beyond light speedWed, 10 Oct 2012, 10:08:03 EDT
- NIST pair of aluminum atomic clocks reveal Einstein's relativity at a personal scaleThu, 23 Sep 2010, 14:32:39 EDT