Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 14:20 in Astronomy & Space
Scientists say a Valentine's evening solar flare is causing radio disruptions and may put on a cool sky show Thursday and Friday nights in some northern regions. But they say the solar storm zapping Earth isn't that big or troublesome.
- Solar mystery solvedWed, 2 Mar 2011, 13:39:05 EST
- It's always sunny in Caltech LabTue, 21 Aug 2012, 23:32:50 EDT
- Solar flares: What does it take to be X-class?Tue, 9 Aug 2011, 18:15:11 EDT
- Teamwork: IBEX and TWINS observe a solar stormThu, 12 Apr 2012, 19:34:06 EDT
- Scientists prove existence of 'magnetic ropes' that cause solar stormsWed, 15 Jun 2011, 13:35:50 EDT