Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 13:32 in Earth & Climate
Two studies in the journal Nature link global warming to extreme rainstorms and snowfalls and find these weather events are getting substantially worse.
- Weather records due to climate change: A game with loaded diceSun, 25 Mar 2012, 20:34:24 EDT
- Climate change: When it rains it (really) poursThu, 7 Aug 2008, 14:29:53 EDT
- Extreme weather postpones the flowering time of plantsWed, 5 Nov 2008, 10:22:17 EST
- Research links extreme summer heat events to global warmingMon, 6 Aug 2012, 14:11:18 EDT
- Extreme weather events can unleash a 'perfect storm' of infectious diseases, research study saysTue, 24 Jun 2008, 20:28:25 EDT