Thursday, January 6, 2011 - 15:01 in Psychology & Sociology
Brazil's national association of doctors has approved new rules for in vitro fertilization that let same-sex couples and single people qualify for the process.
- New study finds stronger regulations of in vitro fertilization may save livesThu, 14 Apr 2011, 4:34:10 EDT
- Exposure to nitrogen dioxide lowers in vitro fertilization successMon, 12 Apr 2010, 11:22:28 EDT
- Accelerated fertility treatment leads to shortened time to pregnancy and cost savingsTue, 30 Jun 2009, 0:49:38 EDT
- In vitro fertilization less successful with alternative fertility treatmentsTue, 18 Aug 2009, 12:43:58 EDT
- New genetic testing technology for IVF embryosMon, 23 May 2011, 17:34:58 EDT