Thursday, November 25, 2010 - 14:31 in Paleontology & Archaeology
They just needed some leg room: New research shows the great dinosaur die-off made way for mammals to explode in size — some more massive than several elephants put together.
- Size of mammals exploded after dinosaur extinctionThu, 25 Nov 2010, 14:34:45 EST
- Mammals grew 1000 times larger after the demise of the dinosaursMon, 29 Nov 2010, 9:31:53 EST
- Some mammals used highly complex teeth to compete with dinosaursWed, 14 Mar 2012, 17:35:27 EDT
- After dinosaurs, mammals rise but their genomes get smallerMon, 27 Jul 2009, 16:50:07 EDT
- Chinese and American paleontologists discover a new Mesozoic mammalThu, 8 Oct 2009, 14:46:24 EDT