Monday, October 4, 2010 - 06:01 in Biology & Nature
The world's oceans may be vast and deep, but a decade-long count of marine animals finds sea life so interconnected that it seems to shrink the watery world.
- Census of Marine Life lists 122,500 known species, over halfway to complete inventory by Oct. 2010Wed, 25 Jun 2008, 12:36:07 EDT
- Census of Marine Life publishes historic roll call of species in 25 key world areasMon, 2 Aug 2010, 17:30:17 EDT
- San Diego Supercomputer Center participates in first 'Census of Marine Life'Tue, 5 Oct 2010, 13:03:27 EDT
- MBL scientists reveal findings of World Ocean Microbe CensusMon, 4 Oct 2010, 11:03:39 EDT
- Scientists announce major progress towards historic Census of Marine Life in 2010Sun, 9 Nov 2008, 13:36:29 EST