Friday, February 26, 2010 - 05:35 in Earth & Climate
An iceberg about the size of Luxembourg that struck a glacier off Antarctica and dislodged another massive block of ice could lower the levels of oxygen in the world's oceans, Australian and French scientists said Friday.
- Watching the birth of an icebergWed, 2 Nov 2011, 20:41:55 EDT
- Tohoku tsunami created icebergs in AntarcticaMon, 8 Aug 2011, 14:01:42 EDT
- Greenland glacier gives birth to giant icebergMon, 9 Aug 2010, 12:23:44 EDT
- Ancient glacial melting process similar to existing concerns about Antarctica, GreenlandMon, 1 Aug 2011, 17:34:39 EDT
- Earth from space: Giant iceberg enters Nares StraitFri, 3 Sep 2010, 9:51:44 EDT