Thursday, January 21, 2010 - 12:56 in Biology & Nature
Marshall Nirenberg, a scientist whose work untangling fundamental genetic processes earned him a Nobel Prize, has died. He was 82.
- National Science Foundation congratulates Nobel Laureates in medicine/physiology, chemistry and economicsWed, 14 Oct 2009, 16:43:07 EDT
- Attention, please -- how innovations and Nobel Prize winners make itWed, 4 May 2011, 17:37:22 EDT
- UMass researcher points to suppression of evidence on radiation effects by 1946 Nobel LaureateTue, 20 Sep 2011, 20:35:18 EDT
- The dawn of a new epoch?Fri, 26 Mar 2010, 9:50:36 EDT
- Even science Nobel Laureates find acceptance isn't a given, study findsSat, 6 Aug 2011, 22:31:40 EDT