Friday, October 30, 2009 - 08:14 in Psychology & Sociology
We’ve all heard the adage about cleanliness being next to godliness, but a forthcoming study in the journal Psychological Science may have empirically proved it.
- Cleanliness is next to godliness: New research shows clean smells promote moral behaviorFri, 23 Oct 2009, 18:42:52 EDT
- Sniff sniff: Smelling led to smarter mammals, researchers say Thu, 19 May 2011, 14:38:11 EDT
- Cleanliness can compromise moral judgmentMon, 1 Dec 2008, 10:32:01 EST
- A new discipline emerges: The psychology of scienceThu, 20 Oct 2011, 19:34:50 EDT
- In sickness and health: Caring for ailing spouse may prolong your lifeTue, 25 Nov 2008, 14:43:28 EST