Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 17:14 in Earth & Climate
Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said Thursday that the world's poor nations will not sacrifice their development in negotiations for a new climate change deal.
- Climate change poker: The barriers which are preventing a global agreementWed, 5 Aug 2009, 0:35:57 EDT
- Into the heart of the climate debateMon, 21 Dec 2009, 5:23:02 EST
- New climate change reports underscore need for actionWed, 19 May 2010, 11:18:20 EDT
- MIT: As planet warms, poor nations face economic chillMon, 16 Mar 2009, 18:50:56 EDT
- Experts examine risk-pooling through insurance to help poor countries cope with climate changeMon, 8 Dec 2008, 9:47:44 EST