Wednesday, September 9, 2009 - 10:35 in Astronomy & Space
A refurbished Hubble Space Telescope is showing Earth the sharpest photos yet of cosmic beauty, complete with heavenly glows.
- Hubble observations of supernova reveal composition of 'star guts' pouring outThu, 2 Sep 2010, 14:44:49 EDT
- Hubble unveils colorful star birth region on 100,000th orbit milestoneMon, 11 Aug 2008, 9:35:30 EDT
- Hubble confirms cosmic acceleration with weak lensingThu, 25 Mar 2010, 7:59:37 EDT
- Hubble captures rare Jupiter collisionFri, 24 Jul 2009, 15:42:48 EDT
- Hubble snaps sharp image of cosmic concoctionTue, 13 Jul 2010, 7:50:41 EDT