Monday, July 6, 2009 - 16:07 in Mathematics & Economics
For all the concern about identity theft, researchers say there's a surprisingly easy way for the technology-savvy to figure out the precious nine digits of Americans' Social Security numbers.
- Carnegie Mellon researchers find social security numbers can be predicted with public informationMon, 6 Jul 2009, 17:30:28 EDT
- Delayed retirement among Americans may bolster future of Social Security and Medicare, study findsWed, 7 Apr 2010, 12:19:40 EDT
- Aging authorities differ on tweaks to Social Security's benefit structureTue, 30 Aug 2011, 1:34:44 EDT
- Study links social security improvements to longer life spanThu, 17 Feb 2011, 9:54:38 EST
- New guide explores making the most of Social SecurityThu, 4 Sep 2008, 13:22:05 EDT