President Barack Obama's chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel, was the congressman targeted by an alleged extortion plan described in the indictment against former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich (blah-GOY'-uh-vich), according to attorneys familiar with the case.
- State of the Union 2011: Will President Obama commit to R&D, for jobs and economic growth?Thu, 20 Jan 2011, 17:34:42 EST
- President Obama's 2012 budget: Nation's future depends on science, innovationWed, 16 Feb 2011, 11:05:46 EST
- UC Riverside researcher names lichen after President Barack ObamaWed, 15 Apr 2009, 14:09:18 EDT
- Study shows anonymous whistle-blowers less likely to be believedMon, 12 Jul 2010, 11:17:09 EDT
- FASEB praises President Obama for increasing funding for research in his FY 2012 budgetTue, 15 Feb 2011, 11:02:28 EST