Thursday, March 26, 2009 - 19:35 in Mathematics & Economics
Texas science teachers will no longer be required to teach weaknesses of scientific theory, including evolution, under new curriculum standards tentatively adopted by the State Board of Education on Thursday.
- AAAS, leading Texas scientists urge state board to reject anti-evolution effortTue, 24 Mar 2009, 12:52:01 EDT
- Teaching evolution: Legal victories aren't enoughTue, 20 May 2008, 5:49:19 EDT
- Study finds a new pathway for invasive species – science teachersTue, 7 Aug 2012, 16:38:00 EDT
- School districts should encourage citizen involvement in education policy makingThu, 11 Feb 2010, 11:46:49 EST
- Skin color: Handy tool for teaching evolutionSun, 20 Feb 2011, 9:03:52 EST