Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 13:35 in Physics & Chemistry
So, does the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory's Tevatron accelerator have a shot against the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland?
- Fermilab collider experiments discover rare single top quarkMon, 9 Mar 2009, 12:57:26 EDT
- First beam for Large Hadron Collider, world's mightiest particle acceleratorWed, 10 Sep 2008, 18:21:40 EDT
- Large Hadron Collider set to unveil a new world of particle physicsWed, 20 Aug 2008, 9:21:59 EDT
- U-M physicists' analysis leads to discovery of new particleWed, 10 Sep 2008, 10:38:01 EDT
- Boston physicists celebrate first beam for Large Hadron ColliderWed, 10 Sep 2008, 9:56:40 EDT