Wednesday, December 3, 2008 - 13:01 in Astronomy & Space
More than 400 years after Danish astronomer Tycho Brahe challenged established wisdom about the heavens by analyzing a strange new light in the sky, scientists say they've finally nailed down just what he saw.
- NASA's Fermi shows that Tycho's star shines in gamma raysTue, 13 Dec 2011, 17:37:59 EST
- Caltech-led astronomers find a new class of stellar explosionsWed, 8 Jun 2011, 14:39:22 EDT
- Astronomers catch binary star explosion inside nebulaWed, 19 Nov 2008, 10:30:29 EST
- Strange star stumps astronomersFri, 16 May 2008, 9:49:23 EDT
- Computer code gives astrophysicists first full simulation of star's final hoursTue, 22 Sep 2009, 15:43:58 EDT