Thursday, November 20, 2008 - 22:28 in Astronomy & Space
Spacewalking astronauts performed more repair work on a jammed joint at the international space station on Thursday, keeping a tight grip on all their tools so nothing would get away this time.
- Sonography in spaceMon, 17 Nov 2008, 9:50:29 EST
- Iowa State chemists help astronauts make sure their drinking water is cleanWed, 14 Sep 2011, 18:35:17 EDT
- Astronauts on International Space Station lose alarming amounts of hipbone strengthMon, 26 Jan 2009, 12:28:57 EST
- Astronauts may need more intense workouts to maintain muscle fitness in spaceThu, 2 Apr 2009, 12:27:10 EDT
- Second flight for ESA astronaut Christer FuglesangThu, 17 Jul 2008, 11:23:43 EDT