Thursday, October 2, 2008 - 18:42 in Health & Medicine
Deborah Anderson had heard the urban legends about the contraceptive effectiveness of Coca-Cola products for years. So she and her colleagues decided to put the soft drink to the test. In the lab, that is.
- Cola detectives test natural flavoring claims for pricey soft drinksWed, 4 May 2011, 10:34:22 EDT
- Harvard nutrition expert offers family physician group no-cost alternative to funding from Coca-ColaThu, 12 Nov 2009, 20:39:29 EST
- Soft drink could enhance effects of an anticancer drugWed, 10 Nov 2010, 12:12:06 EST
- Soft drink could enhance effects of an anti-cancer drugWed, 13 Oct 2010, 13:36:30 EDT
- Excessive cola consumption can lead to super-sized muscle problems warn doctorsTue, 19 May 2009, 10:15:47 EDT