Monday, September 29, 2008 - 15:07 in Astronomy & Space
NASA's Phoenix spacecraft has discovered two minerals on Mars that suggest water was there in the past.
- Brown papers reveal widespread, hardworking water on ancient MarsWed, 16 Jul 2008, 15:14:23 EDT
- Hormone-mimics in plastic water bottles -- just the tip of the iceberg?Thu, 26 Mar 2009, 10:50:25 EDT
- Looking for water on MarsFri, 26 Sep 2008, 17:35:28 EDT
- Phoenix Mars Lander finds surprises about red planet's watery pastThu, 9 Sep 2010, 14:39:37 EDT
- Syracuse University scientists discover way to determine when water was present on Mars and EarthThu, 20 Oct 2011, 12:35:18 EDT