Thursday, September 18, 2008 - 02:49 in Biology & Nature
Scientists plan to use satellite photos to count Giant Kangaroo Rats, the first-ever monitoring of an endangered species from outer space.
- The first kangaroo genome sequenceFri, 19 Aug 2011, 3:32:16 EDT
- DNA better than eyes when counting endangered speciesMon, 7 Mar 2011, 15:03:58 EST
- DNA better than eyes when counting endangered speciesTue, 8 Mar 2011, 23:44:05 EST
- Plague of kangaroos threatens one of Australia's last remaining original native grasslandsWed, 21 May 2008, 12:29:26 EDT
- Australian first: Kangaroo genome mappedTue, 18 Nov 2008, 9:01:24 EST