Wednesday, July 30, 2008 - 13:21 in Earth & Climate
Penguins from frigid waters near the bottom of the world are washing up closer to the equator than ever before, Brazilian wildlife authorities said Wednesday.
- Fossilized giant penguin feathers reveal color, feather structure of ancient birdsThu, 30 Sep 2010, 14:32:24 EDT
- 'Naked' penguins baffle expertsFri, 8 Apr 2011, 13:07:12 EDT
- Emperor penguins march toward extinction?Tue, 27 Jan 2009, 9:16:51 EST
- Fossilized giant penguin reveals unusual colors, sheds light on bird evolutionThu, 30 Sep 2010, 14:32:30 EDT
- Uncovering Africa's oldest known penguinsTue, 26 Mar 2013, 11:06:58 EDT