Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 17:14 in Mathematics & Economics
President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva decreed a new 3.8 million acre (1.5 million hectare) Indian reservation Friday in the heart of the Amazon rain forest's logging frontier.
- There is no such thing as 'the' IndianThu, 8 May 2008, 9:07:36 EDT
- Loss of tropical forests reduces rainWed, 5 Sep 2012, 17:37:30 EDT
- Illinois scientists promote soy by currying favor with Indian taste budsTue, 19 Oct 2010, 17:35:06 EDT
- New study debunks myths about Amazon rain forestsThu, 11 Mar 2010, 16:31:00 EST
- Naïve fish: Easy targets for spear fishersTue, 13 Nov 2012, 18:04:47 EST