Friday, June 13, 2008 - 15:35 in Astronomy & Space
A metal clip broke off Discovery's rudder and four hours passed before the seven space shuttle astronauts got the good news: The missing part poses no danger for Saturday's re-entry and landing.
- Pay it forward: Elevation leads to altruistic behaviorWed, 3 Feb 2010, 12:44:45 EST
- X-ray discovery points to location of missing matterTue, 11 May 2010, 12:35:25 EDT
- Rensselaer researchers to send bacteria into orbit aboard space shuttle AtlantisMon, 10 May 2010, 12:04:20 EDT
- Shuttle mice to boost disease researchFri, 29 Oct 2010, 15:31:46 EDT
- Winning responses to near-missesWed, 11 Feb 2009, 12:31:36 EST