Monday, May 26, 2008 - 16:07 in Astronomy & Space
NASA's Phoenix Mars Lander spent its first full day in the Martian arctic plains checking its instruments in preparation for an ambitious digging mission to study whether the site could have once been habitable.
- Phoenix mission to Mars will search for climate cluesThu, 22 May 2008, 17:21:59 EDT
- Phoenix Mars Lander finds surprises about red planet's watery pastThu, 9 Sep 2010, 14:39:37 EDT
- Eighth Landsat satellite arrives at launch siteFri, 21 Dec 2012, 12:07:49 EST
- NASA unveils latest results from lunar mission, helps prepare for next stage of scientific discoveryTue, 15 Dec 2009, 19:08:21 EST
- Mars Express mission controllers ready for NASA Phoenix landingTue, 20 May 2008, 14:07:30 EDT