Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 13:50 in Earth & Climate
Canadian biofuel plans derailedNature News , 03052012 doi: 10.1038/nature.2012.10588Hannah HoagIogen cancels a pioneering facility to turn crop waste into ethanol.
- Biofuel crop diversity adds value, Michigan State researchers sayMon, 25 Jan 2010, 9:09:55 EST
- Genome sequence published for important biofuels yeastTue, 6 Oct 2009, 18:43:42 EDT
- More research needed to make good on biofuel promise, experts sayFri, 3 Oct 2008, 14:28:27 EDT
- Peach genome offers insights into breeding strategies for biofuels cropsSun, 24 Mar 2013, 16:08:51 EDT
- Biofuel grasslands better for birds than ethanol staple corn, researchers findThu, 6 Jan 2011, 17:02:19 EST