Tuesday, May 1, 2012 - 09:00 in Health & Medicine
FDA says study overestimated non-compliance with data-reporting lawsNature News , 01052012 doi: 10.1038/nature.2012.10549Meredith WadmanUS drug regulator finds no evident harm caused by sponsors failing to post drug-trial data.
- Bosses with 'green' values more likely to over-comply with environmental rulesWed, 19 Aug 2009, 14:59:48 EDT
- Success stops drug trialTue, 31 Aug 2010, 5:43:55 EDT
- UK children's physical activity levels hugely overestimatedTue, 9 Sep 2008, 7:43:03 EDT
- How do data exclusivity periods affect pharmaceutical innovation?Thu, 6 Jan 2011, 17:02:14 EST
- New data examine stents and bypass surgery in patients with 3VD and LMDWed, 15 Oct 2008, 7:21:26 EDT