Friday, April 27, 2012 - 10:50 in Astronomy & Space
Sunny outlook for space weather forecastersNature News , 27042012 doi: 10.1038/nature.2012.10538Eric HandCompanies seek to sell tailor-made predictions of geomagnetic storms to airlines and electricity suppliers.
- Space weather disrupts communications, threatens other technologiesFri, 18 Feb 2011, 13:37:19 EST
- Texas A&M prof to predict weather on MarsWed, 4 Nov 2009, 12:31:13 EST
- Man-made aurora to help predict space weatherTue, 8 Jun 2010, 5:33:11 EDT
- Chasing thundersnow could lead to more accurate forecastsTue, 13 Jan 2009, 14:22:40 EST
- University of Oklahoma researchers working to advance predictability research initiativesMon, 25 Apr 2011, 18:01:15 EDT