Friday, April 27, 2012 - 11:10 in Health & Medicine
Drug-resistant bacteria go undetectedNature News , 27042012 doi: 10.1038/nature.2012.10544Daniel CresseyPoor training in use of tests allows ‘superbugs’ to evade surveillance.
- Scientists use nature against nature to develop an antibiotic with reduced resistanceWed, 10 Apr 2013, 23:35:42 EDT
- Flies may spread drug-resistant bacteria from poultry operationsMon, 16 Mar 2009, 12:30:34 EDT
- Lab tests show two-drug combination effective against drug-resistant TB bacteriaThu, 26 Feb 2009, 14:32:02 EST
- Discovery of essential genes for drug-resistant bacteria reveals new, high-value drug targetsFri, 14 Sep 2012, 20:03:21 EDT
- Iowa State, Ames Lab researchers identify structure that allows bacteria to resist drugsThu, 23 Sep 2010, 10:45:19 EDT