Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 12:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Superstars of botany: Rare specimensNature 484, 436 25042012 doi: 10.1038/484436aJohn WhitfieldA handful of plant collectors has shaped the field of botany. Now they are disappearing, and there are no clear successors.
- Rare Pennsylvania fungus is named for Philadelphia botanistWed, 27 Apr 2011, 17:01:54 EDT
- Botany student proves 'New England Banksia' a distinct speciesTue, 28 Aug 2012, 12:10:03 EDT
- Like products, plants wait for optimal configuration before market successTue, 29 Mar 2011, 11:33:39 EDT
- Scientists join forces to bring plant movement to lightWed, 2 Jan 2013, 12:02:52 EST
- From Mediterranean coasts to Tatra Mountains and beyond: Plant chromosome number variationWed, 28 Nov 2012, 9:04:51 EST