Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 08:03 in Mathematics & Economics
Space-station rendezvous set to spur research pushNature 484, 426 25042012 doi: 10.1038/484426aEric HandUpcoming docking of commercial supply craft heralds easier access to orbiting laboratory.
- NASA's Rosetta 'Alice' spectrometer reveals Earth's ultraviolet fingerprint in Earth flybyThu, 14 Jan 2010, 16:22:55 EST
- The problem with self-help books: Study shows the negative side to positive self-statementsThu, 2 Jul 2009, 11:08:29 EDT
- In-state tuition for undocumented students not a partisan issue, study findsMon, 25 Jul 2011, 16:34:01 EDT
- A new system for locating and capturing satellites in spaceWed, 13 Oct 2010, 10:35:07 EDT
- Rendezvous with an asteroidThu, 26 May 2011, 14:40:24 EDT