Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 13:00 in Biology & Nature
Organic farming is rarely enoughNature News , 25042012 doi: 10.1038/nature.2012.10519Natasha GilbertConventional agriculture gives higher yields under most conditions.
- On organic coffee farm, complex interactions keep pests under controlThu, 26 Aug 2010, 11:59:46 EDT
- Scientists find organic farms have higher quality fruit, better soil, lower environmental impactThu, 2 Sep 2010, 8:43:31 EDT
- UK's organic cows are cream of the cropTue, 27 May 2008, 13:49:27 EDT
- Organic farming shows limited benefit to wildlifeWed, 5 May 2010, 10:25:18 EDT
- 'Balanced' ecosystems seen in organic ag better at controlling pestsWed, 30 Jun 2010, 13:26:05 EDT