Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 12:20 in Mathematics & Economics
Mutant-flu researcher backs down on plan to publish without permissionNature News , 24042012 doi: 10.1038/nature.2012.10514Declan ButlerVirologist will apply to Dutch government for export permit before submitting his paper to Science .
- 200,000 rice mutants available worldwide for scientific investigationWed, 4 Mar 2009, 16:11:48 EST
- Fox Chase researchers give mutants another chanceWed, 11 Feb 2009, 15:57:32 EST
- 'Intrabody' can mop up mutant protein in Huntington's disease modelMon, 26 May 2008, 3:49:17 EDT
- Mutant testis cells behind genetic disorder have survival advantageMon, 14 Jul 2008, 17:42:30 EDT
- Chemopreventive isothiocyanates selectively depletes mutant p53 in tumor cellsMon, 20 Apr 2009, 16:23:04 EDT