Sunday, April 22, 2012 - 13:30 in Biology & Nature
Next-generation genome sequencers comparedNature News , 22042012 doi: 10.1038/nature.2012.10497Erika Check HaydenThree main platforms compete in head-to-head battle.
- Complete Genomics publishes in Science on low-cost sequencing of 3 human genomesThu, 5 Nov 2009, 15:22:31 EST
- First partial sequencing of an Iberian pigTue, 22 Mar 2011, 12:03:19 EDT
- BGI contributes whole genome sequencing and bioinformatics expertise to potato genome researchMon, 11 Jul 2011, 9:34:54 EDT
- Genentech uses Complete Genomics' human genome sequencing service to compare tumor and normal genome in patient with non-small cell lung cancer; results published in NatureWed, 26 May 2010, 18:07:17 EDT
- The 15-Minute Genome 2009 Industrial Physics Forum features faster, cheaper genome sequencingWed, 29 Jul 2009, 20:32:12 EDT