Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 14:01 in Biology & Nature
Enzymes grow artificial DNANature News , 19042012 doi: 10.1038/nature.2012.10487Helen ShenSynthetic strands with different backbones replicate and evolve just like the real thing.
- New artificial enzyme safer for natureThu, 22 Oct 2009, 11:00:58 EDT
- Artificial enzyme removes natural poisonThu, 26 Aug 2010, 12:25:28 EDT
- U. of Minn. researchers unveil first artificial enzyme created by evolution in a test tubeWed, 30 Jan 2013, 14:08:06 EST
- Science study shows 'promiscuous' enzymes still prevalent in metabolismThu, 30 Aug 2012, 16:03:07 EDT
- Study suggests enzyme crucial to DNA replication may provide potent anti-cancer drug targetThu, 14 Apr 2011, 14:25:07 EDT