Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 14:30 in Health & Medicine
Nanomaterials offer hope for cerebral palsyNature News , 18042012 doi: 10.1038/nature.2012.10475Amy MaxmenRabbits with brain injuries hop again after treatment with dendrimers.
- Decline in CP diagnoses in premature infants suggests improvements in perinatal careThu, 3 Mar 2011, 1:53:51 EST
- Stunning finding: Compounds protect against cerebral palsyWed, 25 Feb 2009, 10:03:45 EST
- Babies born past term associated with increased risk of cerebral palsyTue, 31 Aug 2010, 16:47:17 EDT
- Toys and technology for rehabilitation in cerebral palsy patientsTue, 1 Jul 2008, 17:36:21 EDT
- Common treatment to delay labor decreases preterm infants' risk for cerebral palsyThu, 28 Aug 2008, 12:22:21 EDT